Thursday, October 31, 2013

BaekHun Shipper!

Yeah, I like BaekHun even though they're not official unlike HunHan, KaiSoo, Baekyeol, etc. But I actually find it cute when a boy with a smug/snobbish looks or has a "I'd rather be somewhere else" statement plastered on his forehead--



--and a boy who's hyper, smiling and lively--



--will stick together like Spongebob and Patrick.

You know, like the snob one kept on having his own world and the hyper one will bother him. And the next thing you know, the snob guy's already playing along. I know that Chanyeol is the Happy Virus but I found Baekhyun more immature and always kids around with the members that sometimes he's receiving a handful of smacks on the head because of it.

I don't know if Sehun doesn't like Baekhyun's way of kidding around because he's maybe getting too far. I never actually seen them having a moment like HunHan and it's going to be cool if they'll have one. Or maybe I haven't seen every videos in the youtube yet, I don't know.

I want to see Sehun and Baekhyun hanging around some more. But hey, don't say that I hate HunHan and Baekyeol. I support every members of EXO and the "loveteams" ;)


Baekhyun, you pervert. xD

(credits to the owner of the images)

No comments:

Post a Comment