Monday, November 11, 2013

What the fox say?

Our generation contains a lot of meaningless and shitty music just like what I saw in our local music channel which is entitled Fox. I didn't catch the artist and I'm fine as hell with that. In the chorus, I was actually pissed off because he's singing incoherent lyrics that will make you squirt a hot sauce from hell in his mouth. And the music is honestly a piece of trash. I mean, who the hell wants to sing a song about the what fox just said? Although I know it has a double meaning, I'm not stupid.

The damn song made me realize that it's better to listen to Kpop songs that even though we won't understand it, it's actually cool to listen with and if you're interested to find the english translation, it was honestly more meaningful than some english songs. Think about it, would you rather like to listen to music such as that than musics that are upbeat, meaningful and inspirational? C'mon, you can find millions of them. Try listening to All Time Low, Plain White T's, Secondhand Serenade, He Is We, A Rocket To The Moon, NeverShoutNever, Yellowcard and the list will take me forever.

I'm not sticking up my nose in your music tastes, but I'm just saying that, hey, you can do better than that.



(See how pissed off I was to that song? I actually made a blog entry about it xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment